Flume, mail # user - How to run flume-mg in background?

+
GuoWei 2013-01-22, 06:38
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-22, 08:32
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-22, 08:34
Re: How to run flume-mg in background?
GuoWei 2013-01-22, 08:48
Thanks a lot

I try to use nohup at the beginning of the flume-mg. It seems also works.

Do you try that ?

Thanks

On 2013-1-22, at 下午4:34, Nitin Pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> also try ending the command with &
>

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Connor Woodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Easiest way I have found is to run it in a screen instance:
>
> $ screen -R <unique name>
> (you're now in a screen instance)
> $ <run flume>
> (type Ctrl-a then d to leave screen; to go back to that instance, retype the command from above)
>
> - Connor
>

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM, GuoWei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Can you tell me how to start flume-mg agent in background mode ?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>

> Best Regards / 商祺
> 郭伟 Guo Wei
> 南京西桥科技有限公司
> Western Bridge Tech Ltd.,  Nanjing
>
> 南京市玄武区花园路8号一号楼511
> No. 511, Building 1, No. 8, Hua Yuan Road
>
> Xuanwu District, Nanjing, PR China
>
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Tel: +86 25 8528 4900 (Operator)
> Mobile: +86 138 1589 8257
> Fax: +86 25 8528 4980
>
> Weibo: http://weibo.com/guowee
> Web: http://www.wbkit.com
> WesternBridge Tech: Professional software service provider. Professional is MANNER as well CAPABILITY.
>

> --
> Nitin Pawar

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-22, 08:59