Hive, mail # user - Help in ROW_NUMBER() OVER (PARTITION BY) in Hive

+
dyuti a 2013-07-02, 13:36
+
dyuti a 2013-07-02, 14:19
Re: Help in ROW_NUMBER() OVER (PARTITION BY) in Hive
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-07-02, 16:07
Windowing functions (over clause) were introduced in 0.11 You need to
upgrade to 0.11 to make use of them.

Ashutosh