HBase, mail # user - How to select distinct column from a Hbase table

Re: How to select distinct column from a Hbase table
Doug Meil 2012-10-10, 15:24

Here's a Scan example from the Hbase ref guideŠ

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#scan

Š but this assumes you are asking about simply getting a distinct column
from a table, as opposed to doing a distinct count query which was in
another email thread today.