Zookeeper >> mail # user >> move conf inside zookeper

move conf inside zookeper
Hello,

I am playing around with zookeper and and solr. I setup basic configuration
and zookeeper ensemble however I decided after initial setup that I would
perhaps want to use zookeeper chroot.

Currently my setup shows:

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 13] ls /
[configs, zookeeper, clusterstate.json, aliases.json, live_nodes, overseer,
overseer_elect, collections]
now I would like to create /apps/solr and move all the config files,
clusterstates, etc there and restart solr with the chroot uri.
Is this possible I tried to look for some guide but found nothing.

Kindest regards,
Michal
+
Michal Gubik 2013-08-19, 08:26