HDFS >> mail # user >> Hi,can u please help me how to retrieve the videos from hdfs

Re: Hi,can u please help me how to retrieve the videos from hdfs
How are going to store videos in HDFS?By 'playing video on the browser' I
assume it's gonna be realtime. So, MR is not the correct way to go, I feel.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com