Hadoop >> mail # user >> change of default port 8020

Re: change of default port 8020

Hi,

thanks for the reply, we tried this with a definitely open (from a
firewall pov) port but still did not work. Maybe something else in
addition is needed?

Thanks,
George

--

---------------------------

George Kousiouris
Electrical and Computer Engineer
Division of Communications,
Electronics and Information Engineering
Tel: +30 210 772 2546
Mobile: +30 6939354121
Fax: +30 210 772 2569
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

National Technical University of Athens
9 Heroon Polytechniou str., 157 73 Zografou, Athens, Greece