HBase >> mail # dev >> premature exit in patch testing

+
Ted Yu 2012-12-28, 03:04
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-28, 03:12
Re: premature exit in patch testing
What's your maven version?
I tried locally, with maven 3.0.4, $? is 0
I had a go on maven bugs, but I didn't find anything related.
On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:12 AM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you know why maven returned 1? It seems that the build was successful.
>
> On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > should

+
Ted Yu 2012-12-28, 14:38
+