Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka broker re-register

Re: Re: kafka broker re-register
Zookeeper session can expire due to a variety of reasons ranging from
network connectivity to JVM garbage collections. I would start by
looking into the latter at the client as well as server side.
To answer your 2nd question, once the broker establishes a new
session, it re-registers topics from internal process cache.

Thanks,
Neha