Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Build failed in Jenkins: HBase-TRUNK #3498


Copy link to this message
-
Re: Build failed in Jenkins: HBase-TRUNK-Hadoop-2 #224
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestHFileOutputFormat
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportExport
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportTsv
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestMultiTableInputFormat
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan1
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan2
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableMapReduce
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestJoinedScanners
< Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZooKeeper

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:16 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See <http://54.241.6.143/job/HBase-TRUNK-Hadoop-2/224/changes>
>
> Changes:
>
> [Michael Stack] HBASE-8483 HConnectionManager can leak ZooKeeper
> connections when using deleteStaleConnection
>
> [sershe] HBASE-8272 make compaction checker frequency configurable per
> table/cf; ADDENDUM
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 7589 lines...]
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> No results for java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@7deebece
> No results for java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@453106f9
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooterForkException: Error
> occurred in starting fork, check output in log
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:238)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.access$000(ForkStarter.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter$ParallelFork.call(ForkStarter.java:303)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter$ParallelFork.call(ForkStarter.java:285)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> No results for java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@60add02a
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestInfoServers
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 18.451 sec
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooterForkException: Error
> occurred in starting fork, check output in log
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:238)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.access$000(ForkStarter.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter$ParallelFork.call(ForkStarter.java:303)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter$ParallelFork.call(ForkStarter.java:285)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift2.TestThriftHBaseServiceHandler
> Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 19.898 sec
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.constraint.TestConstraint
> Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 34.712 sec
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.TestTableResource
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 40.755 sec
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestRowCounter
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 173.522 sec

// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB