MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

I think it would very useful if somebody more familiar with HDFS
(Suresh?) could take a look at:

Suresh was very helpful in unblocking the client side of things, but
even after I followed his recommendations on the heap size, etc.
The NN still OOMs it just takes longer.

A quick look at the provided heap dump could help us understand
whether this is something serious or not.

This is the last bit that blocks the Bigtop side of things as far as
2.1 is concerned.

Thanks,
Roman.