MapReduce >> mail # user >> what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

Re: what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha
hi harsh i tried Maven but ended up using hadoop source from svn and then
building from pom but its kind of giving errors when i try n install it
using maven. can you please give some detail how can i use Maven to build
Hadoop 2.0.2 with eclipse wordcount example.