Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks

+
buttercream 2013-11-04, 19:24
Re: Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks
You may be running into this issue:

However, it is normally unusual to get a disconnected event from zookeeper.

Could you describe your environment a bit? Please provide versions of
hadoop, zookeeper, accumulo, OS and native/virtual execution.

-Eric

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM, buttercream
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I'm having a consistent problem with my tservers being killed by the
> master.
> One by one they turn off over the course of a week or so. In the tserver
> log, I see a debug message right before the shutdown that says:
> Unexpected event watching lock node WatchedEvent state:Disconnected
> type:None path: null
>
> Looking at the timing of what led up to this, the tserver has the following
> events:
> 02:03:37,922 DEBUG: gc
> 02:03:38,341 DEBUG: UpSess <ipaddress>
> 02:03:38,585 DEBUG: MultiScanSess
> 02:03:38,596 DEBUG: MultiScanSess
> 02:03:38,601 DEBUG: MultiScanSess
> 02:04:14,007 DEBUG: Unexpected event
>
> In the master log, I see the KeeperException$ConnectionLossException to the
> machine that occurs at 02:04:14,017
>
> So, is this indicative of just a timeout and if so, is there a setting in
> the master to increase the timeout?

buttercream 2013-11-04, 21:08
+
Eric Newton 2013-11-04, 23:52