Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks

Re: Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks
You may be running into this issue:

However, it is normally unusual to get a disconnected event from zookeeper.

Could you describe your environment a bit? Please provide versions of
hadoop, zookeeper, accumulo, OS and native/virtual execution.

-Eric