Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos

Re: Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos
Actually,
I am interested.

Lots of different Apache top level projects seem to overlap and it can be confusing.
Its very easy for a good technology to get starved because no one asks how to combine these features in to the framework.