Zookeeper >> mail # user >> curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance

Re: curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance
We will build this service for location discovery. The service we want to
build will act like a DNS server. The service will provide a node IP based
on some given information. I assume that a data center may have 10K or even
more nodes in it. So any client who wants to store or retrieve a file should
find a node in the data center. At most, we can classify nodes into clusters
or racks.

Suppose, we have 500 racks and each has 32 nodes, that makes 16K nodes.
Zookeeper will store 500 Znoodes and each znode will store 32 znodes. For
example the znodes structure will look like root/rack1/node1,
root/rack1/node2..., root/rack2/node1.., and so on. I do not know if this a
good approach for such a service. Or do you think I shouldn't use zookeeper
and curator for this service at all and look for some other solutions?

Thanks
Yasin