Zookeeper, mail # dev - 3.4.0 status update.

3.4.0 status update.
Mahadev Konar 2011-10-19, 07:10
Hi all,
 Thanks to Camille and others, we are very near on 3.4 release. Pending
issues:

ZOOKEEPER-1181. Trying out hudson. Will  commit tommorrow morning.
ZOOKEEPER-1149. Assigned to Pat. Pat would you have sometime to get it
through? If not I can pick it up.

Build issues with ReadOnlyServers. I will look through the build tommorrow
and file a patch to dissble the test and also add a warning to the release
note on using this mode.

Other than that, we are all set. I should be able to cut a release out this
week/weekend sometime.

thanks all
mahadev