Pig >> mail # user >> Re: Re: Re: distributed cache

+
yingnan.ma 2012-11-16, 09:31
distributed cache
Hi ,

I used the distributed cache in the hadoop though the "setup" and "static" store an hashset in the mem;

and I try to use the distributed cache in the Pig, and I don't know how to store an hashset in the mem,I just can cache the file in the mem.

Any advise would be fine, Thank you so much!

Best Regards

Malone

2012-11-13

+