Kafka >> mail # dev >> remaining jars in svn (was Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 2))

+
Chris Burroughs 2012-06-19, 02:47
+
Joe Stein 2012-06-19, 05:22
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-19, 16:08
Re: remaining jars in svn (was Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 2))
ok, I uploaded a patch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-368 (not
receiving JIRA emails not sure if there is issue or not)

anything else we want/need to-do (after this patch is reviewed
and committed) before rolling RC3 ?

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc