Kafka, mail # dev - remaining jars in svn (was Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 2))

Re: remaining jars in svn (was Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 2))
Joe Stein 2012-06-19, 18:24
ok, I uploaded a patch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-368 (not
receiving JIRA emails not sure if there is issue or not)

anything else we want/need to-do (after this patch is reviewed
and committed) before rolling RC3 ?

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc