Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Monitor: Adding graphs for each table and server

Monitor: Adding graphs for each table and server
Hi all,

According to [1] we need to add some graphs that displays statistics for
each table and server in Accumulo. The current overview page in the monitor
displays a summery (average) across all these entities.

I can see the overview page is generated in TServersServlet where it pull
statistics to display.

For adding these new statistics should we create a new page that displays
table statistics? If we display them in the current overview page, I
suppose it will have lot of graphs.

ACCUMULO-594 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-594> talks
about OpenTSBD. Can you please give me some references on why we need
OpenTSBD?

Thanks,
Supun..

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-594