Sqoop >> mail # user >> hadoop namenode problem

+
soham sardar 2012-06-15, 10:23
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-15, 10:40
+
soham sardar 2012-06-15, 10:44
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-15, 10:54
+
soham sardar 2012-06-15, 11:02
Re: hadoop namenode problem
in both the lines???i mean your hosts file should look something like this -

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 ubuntu.ubuntu-domain ubuntu

::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet