HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Replication : Do I need to create table programmatically on Replica Cluster?

HBase Replication : Do I need to create table programmatically on Replica Cluster?
Hello,

I've two Hadoop+HBase cluster setup (production + BackUp in different region)
I'm using HBase Replication.

Q 1. Do I need to create table programmatically on Backup cluster every
 time when new tables get created on Production cluster?
Can't it be automatically created using WAL?

Your help is highly appreciated
Alok Kumar