HBase, mail # dev - understanding the code base, patterns, threading, etc.

+
S Ahmed 2012-05-17, 13:39
+
Ian Varley 2012-05-17, 13:44
+
S Ahmed 2012-05-17, 23:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-17, 23:52
+
S Ahmed 2012-12-02, 02:07
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-02, 02:10
+
S Ahmed 2012-12-02, 02:36
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-02, 03:27
Re: understanding the code base, patterns, threading, etc.
S Ahmed 2012-12-02, 03:56
Great, I think out of all of them only like 1 of them works:
http://www.hbasecon.com/tracks/development/