HBase >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Sessions selected for HBaseCon 2013! 6/13/13 @ San Francisco Marriott Marquis

[ANNOUNCE] Sessions selected for HBaseCon 2013! 6/13/13 @ San Francisco Marriott Marquis
HBaseCon 2013 is THE community event for HBase contributors, developers,
admins, and users.  It will be held Thursday June 13th, 2013 at the San
Francisco Marriott Marquis. [1]

The HBaseCon Program Committee have completed the challenging task of
whittling down to ~40 talks and 2 panel discussions [2].  The four tracks:
case studies, ops, internals, and ecosystem (including a sql-on-hbase
mini-track), have been curated to include presentations by real-world
practitioners including application and framework developers, production
HBase admins, and HBase feature developers.

We sold out last year so you and your friends should register now to avoid
being left out!  When you register, you will get a special discount code
for HBase training classes as well! [3]

Also, as a bonus, if you want more opportunities to meet and chat with
folks in the HBase community, make sure to come a day early because we'll
also be hosting an HBase Hackathon [4] during they day of June 12th, and
there will be a SF Hadoop User Group meeting [5] the evening of the Just
12th.  Details to come!

On behalf of HBaseCon PC, we hope to see you all in June!

Jon.

[1] http://www.hbasecon.com/
[2] http://www.hbasecon.com/schedule/session-list/
[3]