HDFS >> mail # user >> Pulling data from secured hadoop cluster to another hadoop cluster

Pulling data from secured hadoop cluster to another hadoop cluster
Hi All,
  I could able to connect the hadoop (source ) cluster after ssh is
established.

But i wanted to know, If I want to pull some data using distcp from source
secured hadoop box to another hadoop cluster , I could not able to ping
name node machine.  In this approach how to run distcp command from target
cluster in with secured connection.

Source: hadoop.server1 (ssh secured)
Target:  hadoop.server2 (runing distcp here)
running command:

distcp hftp://hadoop.server1:50070/dataSet
hdfs://hadoop.server2:54310/targetDataSet
Regards,
samir.
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-28, 12:29