Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Enter your project at ZooKeepers "PoweredBy" wikipage!

+
Thomas Koch 2011-09-30, 13:36
Re: Enter your project at ZooKeepers "PoweredBy" wikipage!
I agree, there are other companies using it and it would be nice to
have them on the list.

-Flavio

On Sep 30, 2011, at 3:36 PM, Thomas Koch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm preparing an internal presentation of ZooKeeper and looked again
> over the
> lists of projects using ZooKeeper[1]. However I believe that there
> may be many
> more projects (and companies!) using ZooKeeper.
> If you like to be listed, you can either enter your project on the
> wiki page
> yourself (you need to register for a wiki account) or just reply to
> this
> message and I'll post an entry for you.
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/PoweredBy
>
> Best regards and thank you,
>
> Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

+
Kapil Thangavleu 2011-10-01, 19:33
+
Ruwan Linton 2011-10-02, 02:09