Hive >> mail # user >> How to prevent user drop table in Hive metadata?

Re: How to prevent user drop table in Hive metadata?
you can hack the meta database,eg create a triger on the TBLS which do some
check and return error when delete from this table

jov
在 2013-11-23 上午3:36,"Echo Li" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>写道: