Hadoop, mail # general - [DISCUSS] Move project split down a level

Re: [DISCUSS] Move project split down a level
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-01-18, 06:33
Nigel proposes that in this release (as in previous releases), everything should be packaged together.

Our in house experience at yahoo is that this makes a lot of sense.  It is how we find it most effective to operate.  The project split has introduced a lot of complexity with no return.

Do you see any advantage to the status quo, versus nigel's proposal?

Thanks!  And sorry for any ambiguity.

E14