Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop, sending for a loop - newby lost - SQL Server/Sqoop

Re: Sqoop, sending for a loop - newby lost - SQL Server/Sqoop
Good work! Sometimes it's a simple thing...case sensitivity and the like,
or an extra leading space...glad you were able to track it down.

Now, if you want another puzzle for later, try putting a firewall in
between MSSQL server and your Hadoop cluster. :-)
*Devin Suiter*
Jr. Data Solutions Software Engineer
Google Voice: 412-256-8556 | www.rdx.com