-Avro: 1.3.0 available
Doug Cutting 2010-03-01, 21:14
Avro 1.3.0 is now available.
In this release:
- the Avro file format has been revised and simplified;
- the source tree and release artifacts have been restructured;
- the Java port has been significantly optimized;
- the Python port has been largely rewritten;
- the C port is now considerably more complete, supporting data files;
- a Ruby port has been added, supporting data files and RPC.
Release artifacts may be downloaded from a mirror at:
The Java release is available through Maven.
The full change list is at: