Drill >> mail # dev >> Optic maven references

Optic maven references
I tried to build the latest source but found that maven can't find optiq
and linq4j dependencies.

Is pom.xml missing some respositories, need to setup git submodules or I am
missing something?

I could resolve this if I manually pull the repos from github and do mvn
install, but I assume this is not the desired path.

Tim