HBase >> mail # user >> experiencing high latency for few reads in HBase

+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-28, 12:10
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-28, 19:15
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-28, 22:17
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-29, 04:29
+
Federico Gaule 2013-08-29, 12:37
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-29, 17:47
+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-08-30, 02:45
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-08-30, 06:11
+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-08-30, 08:36
+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-08-28, 20:30
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-28, 22:20
+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-08-28, 23:01
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-28, 23:18
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-29, 00:10
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-29, 09:49
+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-08-29, 15:59
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-29, 17:49
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-29, 16:17
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-29, 17:52
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-08-29, 17:55
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-29, 18:11
+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-08-29, 18:33
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-29, 19:09
+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-08-29, 19:27
Re: experiencing high latency for few reads in HBase
Another point that could help to stay under the `1s SLA': enable direct
byte buffers for LruBlockCache. Have a look at HBASE-4027.
On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Kiru Pakkirisamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Adrien Mogenet
http://www.borntosegfault.com
+
Saurabh Yahoo 2013-08-29, 20:58