Avro >> mail # user >> avrò and mongo

avrò and mongo
I am thinking of a use case of creating a dynamic UI where a user gets to pick fields that they want and the data type, other attributes like whether the fi
using this I am thinking of generating an avro schema which can be saved somewhere
now when the user comes back to the UI which is based out of this schema and enters a bunch of values I would want to validate this data against this avro and save it in mongo

just wondering if anyone has tried saving avro data into mongo
and whats the best way to go about it.. new to avro to there might be a fundamental flaw in my thinking
+
Russell Jurney 2013-05-15, 23:36