HDFS >> mail # user >> unsubscribe

Alright folks, enough is enough.

While it's fun to watch the number of people who do not know how to work with a basic mailing list, I'd like to have my inbox back.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, do not send a message like the one below.

Instead, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the subject "unsubscribe".

Thanks,

Brian