HBase >> mail # user >> BigDecimalColumnInterpreter

+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-05, 16:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-05, 16:22
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-05, 19:07
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-05, 19:22
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-05, 19:49
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-05, 20:04
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-05, 20:30
+
anil gupta 2012-09-05, 21:04
+
anil gupta 2012-09-05, 21:27
+
Julian Wissmann 2012-09-06, 09:28
Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
Hi Julian,

You need to add the column qualifier explicitly in the scanner. You have
only added the column family in the scanner.
I am also assuming that you are writing a ByteArray of BigDecimal object as
value of these cells in HBase. Is that right?

Thanks,
Anil

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta