HBase, mail # user - BigDecimalColumnInterpreter

Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
anil gupta 2012-09-06, 17:19
Hi Julian,

You need to add the column qualifier explicitly in the scanner. You have
only added the column family in the scanner.
I am also assuming that you are writing a ByteArray of BigDecimal object as
value of these cells in HBase. Is that right?

Thanks,
Anil

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta