Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: notorious impersonation ERROR

Re: notorious impersonation ERROR
Andy, Oleg,

What versions of Oozie and Hadoop are you using?

Some versions of Hadoop allow using a wildcard '*' in the hosts/groups
proxyuser settings in the JT and NN, others don't. Also, you have to
set the host/group  proxyuser both in the JT and NN and restart them.

Thx

--
Alejandro