Avro >> mail # user >> Avro support for streaming in Python

+
Jeremy Karn 2013-04-09, 14:36
+
Jeremy Kahn 2013-04-09, 14:41
Re: Avro support for streaming in Python
Thanks.  It looks like the RPC code uses HTTP to transport the messages
back and forth and from the code I only see a HTTPTransceiver.  Is there
support for sending messages directly over standard input/output?

Nice name. :)