Avro >> mail # user >> Avro support for streaming in Python

Re: Avro support for streaming in Python
Thanks.  It looks like the RPC code uses HTTP to transport the messages
back and forth and from the code I only see a HTTPTransceiver.  Is there
support for sending messages directly over standard input/output?

Nice name. :)