Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1484644 - in /accumulo/branches/1.5: ./ mini/ mini/src/ mini/src/main/ mini/src/main/java/ mini/src/main/java/org/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/mini/ mini/src...

+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 14:23
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 14:53
+
Vincent Russell 2013-05-21, 15:05
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:03
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 16:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:28
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:13
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:19
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:37
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:40
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:54
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Doing "svn merge -r 1484792:1484643 ." seemed to reverse the two commits
> correctly without any conflicts (it correctly removed the mini/ directory
> as well). I think this worked.

I suppose only the mini move commits fall in that range?

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I just did a revert locally. In your svn status above, was there a
> reason
> > > for not doing an "svn delete mini" to get rid of the mini directory
> that
> > > was created?
> > >

> > No, I was not sure what was going on w/ that directory.  I knew there was
> > something screwy, but I did not want to bother figuring out what I should
> > do if you were going to work on it.
> >
> > If you get this to work.. I would be interested in seeing what svn
> commands
> > you used.

> > not

> > never