Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer

+
Benjamin Reed 2013-05-13, 15:56
+
kishore g 2013-05-13, 16:13
+
Edward Ribeiro 2013-05-13, 16:41
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-05-13, 16:46
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-05-13, 17:10
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer
lol - I assumed Alex was already a committer. Congrats!

-JZ

On May 13, 2013, at 8:56 AM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Apache ZooKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Alex and he
> has accepted. Alex has made some great contributions and we are looking
> forward to even more :) Congratulations and welcome aboard, Alex!
>
> ben
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-05-13, 18:39
+