Avro >> mail # user >> JIRA to support append for SortedKeyValueFiles?

JIRA to support append for SortedKeyValueFiles?
Hello,

I believe as of the Avro release 1.7.3 appends are not supported for
SortedKeyValueFiles. Is there a plan to add it/JIRA logged for it?
I have worked on a fork of SortedKeyValueFiles and can contribute append
functionality if someone else hasn't already.

Please let me know.

Thanks