Drill, mail # user - Re: drill talk reminder

Re: drill talk reminder
Michael Hausenblas 2012-12-22, 11:42

FYI, I've just received confirmation that the Apache Drill session for the Hadoop Summit 2013 has been accepted. Thanks a lot for your support and hope to meet the one or the other in March, then!

Cheers,
  Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas