Zookeeper >> mail # user >> add Exhibitor to the list of things that will not run with Java 7

add Exhibitor to the list of things that will not run with Java 7
I just spent too many hours trying to get a new version of Exhibitor to run
against my existing cluster.  No errors reported and I was able to browse
and connect to exhibitor but the explorer would not show any data.

Simply changing my path and running with jre1.6.0_37 rather than
jre1.7.0_09 made it all work.

I miss Sun.

Brian

--