Drill >> mail # dev >> Recent Drill meetup in Bangalore (India)

Re: Recent Drill meetup in Bangalore (India)
Sure arun,
We will keep u in loop the next time we plan a meetup. We can help each other in small ways n figure out areas where we can pitch in :-)

Regards, yash.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

Arun Yadav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Yash to organise a local drill meetup. I am kind of silent spectator
on this forum since it incubated around September 2012. Trying to figure
out how community works. Now with this initiative I think time has come to
speak up :)

Yash, Hari & Arun - Please include me, if you are guys are planning to meet
again. I am in Bangalore too.

Regards,
@run
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Yash Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> We had a small drill meetup here in Bangalore with few like minded people
> who would love to contribute to Drill.
> We are a group of 3 people here. We called Srihari for discussion - who is
> already working on the REST api part currently.
> Me , Srihari and Arun met and discussed which all areas can we start
> working on. We decided to begin with the StorageEngine part of it where we
> could make some API's for some storage engines. We decided to start off
> with MongoDB.
>
> Please give your suggestions for the same, so that we can start some work
> over it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Yash.

@RUN>>