Accumulo >> mail # user >> Watching Accumulo Recover from Killed Master Process in Multi-Master Cluster.

Watching Accumulo Recover from Killed Master Process in Multi-Master Cluster.
http://goo.gl/A0RAZH - I've been intending to test a multi-master cluster
for months and finally I had a bit of spare time. In retrospect, this test
was embarrassingly simple to perform. However, since I did it, I decided to
document the steps.