Flume >> mail # dev >> How I can use flume to automatically upload files into HDFS

How I can use flume to automatically upload files into HDFS
HI,

I am generating files continuously in local folder of my base machine. How
I can now use the flume to stream the generated files from local folder to
HDFS.
I dont know how exactly configure the sources, sinks and hdfs.

1) location of folder where files are generating: /usr/datastorage/
2) name node address: htdfs://hadoop1.example.com:8020

Please let me help.

Many thanks

Best regards,
KK