Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
I tend to agree. Changing release model of Apache Hadoop train isn't
something that should be done in a hassle or as a part of release
voting.

If these questions aren't addressed - let's postpone the vote and
discuss all the complications or implications until they sorted out or
the consensus/compromise is reached.

Cos