Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Release 1.4.2

+
Keith Turner 2012-10-09, 22:56
Ed Kohlwey 2012-10-11, 12:18
Eric Newton 2012-10-11, 13:13
John Vines 2012-10-09, 23:08
Adam Fuchs 2012-10-09, 23:13
Eric Newton 2012-10-09, 23:48
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-11, 22:34
Eric Newton 2012-10-12, 00:11
Keith Turner 2012-10-10, 01:12
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-10, 12:25
Josh Elser 2012-10-10, 12:52
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-10, 16:26
+
John Vines 2012-10-10, 16:32
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-10, 20:42
Re: Release 1.4.2
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we should consider releasing 1.4.2 to make fixes for
> ACCUMULO-779, ACCUMULO-766, and ACCUMULO-409 available.  Thoughts?
>
> Are there other fixes people would like to see in 1.4.2?  I think
> ACCUMULO-798 would be good to get in.
>
> I have been looking through the open tickets marked as fix for 1.4.2
> trying to organize them.  I could use some help, some tickets I am not
> sure what the status is.   Its frustrating that we can no longer see
> svn commits in jira.  If you have a moment take a look at the open
> 1.4.2 tickets.   If you know that a ticket is complete or should be
> moved to 1.5, update it please.

I'd like to make sure ACCUMULO-507 works as that changed how we pass ranges
to MapReduce jobs.  Does anyone have a job that was failing due to too many
ranges that they could test with the new version?

You can take a look at the changes if you search for "ACCUMULO-507
to:commits" in gmail.  I agree it is unfortunate that we can't view commits
in JIRA anymore.

Billie