Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] Intend to build a 0.20.205.1 candidate next Friday 11 Nov.

+
Matt Foley 2011-11-05, 00:56
+
Tim Broberg 2011-11-05, 06:42
+
Matt Foley 2011-11-10, 02:36
+
Nathan Roberts 2011-11-11, 21:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-11-11, 22:27
+
Eli Collins 2011-11-11, 00:32
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-11-11, 05:44
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-11-11, 05:58
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-11-11, 06:24
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Intend to build a 0.20.205.1 candidate next Friday 11 Nov.
> I had spoken with Sanjay offline about this patch a week or so before
> 205 was frozen. At that point we had left the discussion that we would
> try to get it in for 205 with the understanding that a trunk patch
> would be posted within a day or two of the 205 patch. Given that it's
> now been a month or two since then and we still haven't seen any trunk
> work here, I don't understand why we're now rushing and breaking our
> own release policies.

The patch was ready a month or two ago. Matt sent an email about building
rc0 tomorrow (a week ago). Hence the jira has become active for almost a
week or so. Not just this jira, there are others that have been committed,
since Matt posted the email. As I said, in my email earlier, the trunk
patch will be posted as well.

+
Eli Collins 2011-11-11, 06:31
+